Pet sitting is a well recognised alternative to placing your pet in a boarding cattery whilst you are away.
Cats are territorial animals and most find the upheaval of being placed in a cattery as a stressful and upsetting experience.
Capthorne Cat Care offer a personal and professional pet sitting service, looking after your loved ones whilst you are away.
We can care for the needs of cats, rabbits, guinea pigs, parrots, fish and any other small pet.
You can be assured that we will provide an honest and confidential service with the upmost respect for your property, privacy and
- Feed and change litter tray, whatever applicable
- Clean up little accidents when your cat misses its litter tray
- Give oral medication where necessary
- Compulsory cuddles and attention
- Vet visits where necessary and on your approval*
- Take in post
- Water plants
- Open/close curtains, switch on/off lights at your request
- On request, provide groceries on your return**
- Generally keep an eye on things whilst you’re away
*Extra charge, vet bills/medicine to be paid by you direct to the vet. ***If there is anything specific you would like us to provide on your return, this can be done at cost, upto five items. A minimum pet setting period of five visits applies.
Other Small Pets:
We are able to care for the needs of other small pets such as guineapigs, hamsters, rabbits, parrots, fish etc.
Often this can be done at no additional charge if we are already providing our pet sitting service for your cats.